Monday, February 27, 2006

Walk In The Park | Oh No! Oh My!

I fell in love last night. He's sweet, genuine, unique and insanely attractive. Sounds like the perfect man right? Too bad it's a song. Or maybe not.

Chris has been posting about Austin's Oh No! Oh My! for awhile now, and if you remember correctly, I enjoyed their track "I Love You All The Time". But it wasn't until I heard "Walk In The Park" that I fell utterly in love.

Fans of The Shins, listen up. You will love this song. And as Chris put it "Someone tell me, why isn't this song already in like, a Volkswagen or a Toyota commercial or something?" It's so commercially appealing in the post-Garden State world we live in, but that doesn't make it any less wonderful. The rest of the tracks by this interesting band are just that: interesting. Each one is just a bit different than the last forcing me to be constantly on the edge of my seat. I hear their debut album is top-notch. I can't wait to hear.

Buy the Oh No! Oh My! pre-release here for only$1.50. I just did.

  • Oh No! Oh My! - Walk In The Park
  • Oh No! Oh My! - The Party Punch
  • Oh No! Oh My! - Oh Be One
  • Oh No! Oh My! - Jane Is Fat
  • Oh No! Oh My! - Pirates Anthem

    Be their friend on myspace.

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online