Monday, March 13, 2006

Quick News

Before I get to the rest of the day, let me share some news that I've gathered. Sorry if this blog is all over the place. It's kind of like my head right now.

  • Two of my FAVORITE New York City bands are playing residencies in April. So that means that every tuesday and thursday you are guaranteed to find me. Stalkers, let's go.
    -The Upwelling plays Pianos for the last three weeks of April on Tuesdays at 8 PM. Check back for afterparties sponsored by yours truly.
    -A Brief Smile plays Fat Baby every Thursday in April (despite my qualms with the venue). Go see why I write far too many blog entries about these boys.

  • Next Underrated showcase: April 7 at Crash Mansion. Save the date. It's going to be huuuuge.

  • New JAYMAY siteup and running. Get the E.P. "Sea Green, See Blue" from insound here.

  • I will be interviewing Voxtrot while I am down in Austin. Leave any and all questions in the comments section and I will make sure they are asked!

  • I am officially super jelous of Jax. Friday was Chris's showcase in Dallas as well as her birthday. She got to go up on stage to play the sleighbells with Tapes 'n Tapes for "Cowbell". So cool! Check out pictures over at Dodge's site too.

  • Anyone have any advice on what I should/should not pack for SXSW? I am trying my best not to bring too much, but have no idea what to expect. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online