Monday, June 4, 2007

Jukebox The Ghost Goes To The Zoo

I had one of the most amazing birthday weekends, most noteably due to Pat's wonderful show he put on for me on Saturday night. I really couldn't have asked for a better party. Tally Hall was a huge surprise, and did a short but sweet set of covers that left me with the biggest grin ever. I'm going to put up a bunch of pictures this week (with my new camera yay!) but for now, check out Pat's recap of the night and this...


In case you weren't aware that is members of four (!) different bands on stage singing me the Beatle's Birthday: Jukebox The Ghost, Seth Kallen & The Reaction, Tally Hall, and Wes from the Undisputed Heavyweights. Frickin amazing!

Speaking of Jukebox The Ghost, I went to the zoo with the band yesterday for a blog post up on CMJ.com. It was a really fun experience, complete with amazing pictures. Check out the post here.

Wisdom teeth go bye bye tomorrow. More soon!

1 Comment:

Michelle said...

A while back (as in, on the TypePad version of this blog) you posted a link to download Tally Hall's fabulous cover of "Just a Friend," but the site no longer exists. I was wondering if there was any way you could post that song again? I'm kind of in love with it, and can't find a copy online anywhere.

blogger templates | Make Money Online