Friday, July 10, 2009

dark winters wear you down, up again to see the dawn



Ah, vacation. There are few things better than getting out of the city and escaping to places where the water is that surreal shade of blue and everyone waves hello. I had the pleasure of heading out of town, and have the sun burn to prove it! And when I got back, I think I finally realized it was summer. It wasn't until I headed to the first Seaport show that it hit me.


For the past few years, summer has always been a time where I've tried to spend as much time outside at free concerts. It's pretty remarkable how many shows are open to the public in this city, and I do not want to take it for granted! From the Pool Parties to the Seaport, and everything in between, there's nothing better than having a cool drink in your hand while checking out some great tunes. I'm particularly thankful this summer, as I've been a bit out of the loop with all these cool new bands that now I'll have a bit of a crash course into what I'm missing.

Tonight I'm heading to the Seaport for the Pains of Being Pure At Heart. Diggin' this band and excited to see them live. Come on down and help me celebrate this beautiful weather and summer in the city!

  • The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Come Saturday[mp3]
  • The Pains OF Being Pure At Heart - Everything With You [mp3]
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).

    Anonymous said...

    تشتهر المملكة العربية السعودية بمراكزها التجارية والمولات الحديثة التي أُعدت على مستوى عالي جدًا من التطور مما جعلها جنة للمتسوقين، حيث تضم مولات المملكة العربية السعودية مجموعة كبيرة من أفضل العلامات التجارية دليل المولات بجانب بعض مرافق الترفيه والمطاعم، لذلك فهي تقدم تجربة تسوق لا مثيل له مولات السعودية إذن إذا كنت متحمس لخوض تجربة التسوق في هذه مولات الامارات هيا بنا لنتعرف على 10 من أفضل مولات المملكة العربية السعودية يحدها من الشمال جمهورية العراق والأردن وتحدها دولة الكويت من الشمال الشرقي، ومن الشرق تحدها كل من دولة قطر والإمارات العربية المتحدةبالإضافة إلى مملكة البحرين التي ترتبط بالسعودية من خلال جسر الملك فهد الواقع على مياه الخليج العربي، ومن الجنوب تحدها اليمن، وسلطنة عُمان من الجنوب الشرقي، كما يحدها البحر الأحمر من جهة الغرب.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online