Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So Insane



I've officially decided that Discovery's LP will be top 10 albums of 2009, if not top 5. The side project of Ra Ra Riot's Wes Miles and Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij is so deliciously poppy that there's no reason to turn it off. From a MJ cover (RIP) to the brilliant opener "Osaka Loop Line", these two boys have produced a unique conglomerate of nostalgic funk and ultramodern electronic. This is the soundtrack to the summer, ladies and gentleman - 100% guaranteed. I sure hope that this Discovery project isn't a one time deal because all I want is more.

Check out some tunes below on this nifty player, and links to buy the album are below. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!



Buy on iTunes or at Amazon immediately.

3 Comments:

P. M. Hollott said...

Agreed. As I am addicted in equal parts to your website, Real Housewives of NYC and the Hood Internet, I also feel the need to point out that this is also very awesome:

http://www.thehoodinternet.com/labels/discovery.html

...though not perhaps as incredibly stupendous as the Styles P mix, which should be on the soundtrack of *every* summer

http://www.thehoodinternet.com/labels/vampire%20weekend.html

MEA Media said...

"I've officially decided that Discovery's LP will be top 10 albums of 2009..."

Does that mean you'll be creating lists for the Top 10 Albums and Top Ten Singles for 2009? I'm so giddy right now...

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
فحص المنازل قبل الشراء

شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء

blogger templates | Make Money Online