Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Friday, I'm In Love

Rachael has made her triumphant return into Manhattan. It feels wonderful. The sun is out, I'm off to the park, and I've got a great lineup of shows for the evening. Tomorrow, I'm back to Jersey for some "Usual" craziness, a weekend long party out by the pool and the debut of the new beerpong table. I'm so ready to lose, like whoa.

Tonight:

El Jezel at Luna Lounge (yes, it's still open, but not for much longer)
8:30 PM, Free!

  • El Jezel - Je Devenir

    The Wrens at Bowery Ballroom, with Morningwood, Army of Me, & Say Hi To Your Mom
    8:00 PM, Sold Out
  • The Wrens - Boy You Wont
  • Army of Me - Saved Your Life

    Snowden at Mercury Lounge, with Mixel Pixel, Koester, and Brant Bjork & The Bros
    10:30 PM, $10
  • Snowden - Chin Up
  • Snowden - Victim Card

    And because it's the weekend....
  • Death Cab For Cutie - It's Friday, I'm In Love (cover)

    Happy Memorial Day...pray for sun!

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online