Monday, January 22, 2007

Are You On The List?

Every Monday night, my roommate shuts her door to my usual crazy talk as I run around our (very) small apartment chanting "Save The Cheerleader! Save The World!" I was a little late on the Heroes fanfare, but once I started watching (and catching up obsessively) it has taken over my life. This is quite reminiscent of Lost during its first season. Let's all hope that Heroes doesn't take the same beating our island friends have as of late. I'm still watching, yes, but with a quite skeptical eye.

Anyways, Heroes returns tonight and I couldn't be more excited. Instead of running around chanting about the cheerleader, I now get to ask everyone if they are on the list.

Are you?

My favorite pop culture blogger chimes in on her obsession as well.

OH! And you can watch all the episodes SO far right here. Amazing. Catch up before 9 PM tonight!

  • David Bowie - Heroes
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online