Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Is This As Good As It Gets

I'm still home in the Jersey, so there won't be very exciting news to report. I'm packing up all my memories into boxes to be put in storage or thrown away, while my parents are getting ready for their big move back to London. I put together a holiday party for all my hometown folk last night where we rented out our local bar. It was quite the shitshow, to say the least.

The Teenage Prayers sent out a belated Xmas card, but for good measure. Terrence and Tim took a little time off the figgy pudding over the holiday break to hit the studios of WOXY in Cincinnati for an exclusive acoustic Lounge Act performance featuring the first-ever recorded version of "Is This As Good As It Gets" and not one but two original Christmas songs. Take a listen here.

And there's a great article on "The Hottest Night of Winter" show at Pianos where we featured the band. Check it out in the Long Island paper Good Times here. Thanks to Joe for the kind words about Underrated and Liberated Matter.

Teenage Prayers play with The Undisputed Heavyweights on January 5 at Fat Baby, marking my return to NYC. Check out the snazzy poster that Wes whipped up.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online