Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Let Your Good Heart Lead You Home

There's a lot of good shows coming up in the 2006, with January off to a big start. While I'm lounging around Jersey, bored out of my mind, it helps knowing I have something to look forward to in the new year. Here's where you'll find me in month numero uno, doing my usual thing of drinking, yelling, and rocking out.

  • January 5: The Undisputed Heavyweights @ Fat Baby
  • January 7: Maximo Park DJs @ Misshapes
  • January 8: Tapes N Tapes @ Pianos
  • January 9: The Diggs @ Northsix
  • January 11: We Are Scientists @ Bowery Ballroom
  • January 14: Scott Harris Project @ Mercury Lounge
  • January 14: Tom Vek DJs @ Misshapes
  • January 15: The Wrens @ Knitting Factory
  • January 17: Hard-Fi @ Bowery
  • January 19: Aberdeen City @ Mercury Lounge
  • January 20: Editors @ Mercury Lounge
  • January 21: Editors @ The (Dark Room) Annex
  • January 25: Kinetic @ Pianos
  • January 27: Five O'Clock Heroes @ Crash Mansion
  • January 28: Bishop Allen @ Pianos

    What else am I missing?

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online