Thursday, May 17, 2007

can i call you mine?

Wasn't feeling too great last night and then all was made better just by a friendly little link. Sean sent me a link to a band on myspace telling me that I was going to love them. I hoped for some nice indie pop and that's what I got, and with Princeton in their top friends, I was set. But then Sean pointed out that the man behind the sweet voice was none other than George Michael from Arrested Development. I almost died.

Their name is The Long Goodbye Band and I highly recommend you check them out. I believe my initial reaction was "can I marry them?" to which Sean replied "Yeah." Sure, it's kinda rough around the edges and the recording quality isn't top notch, but it's all really quite lovely. Maybe Maebye would have been quicker to fall for George Michael had she heard him sing. Lord knows it only took me a couple seconds.

Check them out on myspace.

Another pic, because he's too damn cute.


0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online