Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Back To Reality Mix

I woke up this morning, ready to grab my badge and camera and head to Fader Lounge for a breakfast Red Stripe. Once I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I realized that it was Monday. Back to work. No more free drinks. No more bandfest during the day. Sigh. I was a little bit sad.

I'm sure the sadness will lessen as the days go by and I start to count down the days to SXSW. Austin is already calling my name. Anyways, here's a mix for you to enjoy. Back to regularly scheduled posts tomorrow.

  • The Changes - On A String
  • The Receiver - Corner (Pt 1)
  • Michael Leviton - For Lydia
  • La Rocca - The Truth
  • Kevin Devine - Just Stay
  • Division Day - Lights Out
  • DeVotchKa - Somethin' Stupid
  • ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - And The Rest Will Follow
  • Professor Murder - Champion
  • Asobi Seksu - Strawberries
  • The Wrens - Built In Girls
  • Jamie Lidell - Multiply (Gonzales Remix)
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online