Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sing Happy Birthday To Pat On Friday!

So something awesome is going down on Friday night for someone equally awesome, and no I'm not biased....okay maybe a bit but I heard its true. My wonderful boyfriend's birthday is this weekend and since he was sweet enough to book the best party of my life in June, I had to return the favor (although I doubt I'll live up to it). It wouldn't be Pat's party unless it was in Staten Island, so get ready to take the ferry (it's free) for some great music (also free), lots of drinks (not free!), and fun times (always free!).

Here's the info. See you there!

Friday, November 23
Happy Birthday Pat!
with....
The Heavenly Tenants - 10 PM
Aeroplane Pageant - 11 PM
TIM FITE - 12 AM
at Martini Red
372 Van Duzer Blvd
Staten Island, New York
FREE!!!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online