Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Strike Watch: How Long Til My Favorite Show Runs Out?

I'm trying not to get too depressed about this strike, but as the December hiatus is quickly approaching, I know that this post-holiday season is going to even more depressing that usual. Thanks to my favorite pop culture blogger, we now have this updated list of how many episodes are left of our favorite shows. I don't know about you, but I think this TV season has been the strongest yet—I've picked up a lot of new shows that I didn't think I'd enjoy and with Heroes now back to its greatness, I look forward to my DVR catch-up each weekend. What am I going to do when this all comes to an end? I've decided to support my writers and not pick up any new crazy reality show the networks have to offer, but I can't say no to Project Runway (which starts tonight!) Anyways, here's the countdown. One episode of The Office left. Ugh. Get out the Kleenex (or facial tissues as Ted from How I Met Your Mother would correct me, how great was this week's ep?)

30 Rock: Ten episodes will be produced. Five episodes have aired, so there are five left.

Brothers & Sisters: Twelve episodes will be produced. Seven episodes have aired, so there are five left.

Chuck: Thirteen episodes will be produced. Eight episodes have aired, so there are five left.

Dirty Sexy Money: Eleven episodes will be produced. Six episodes have aired, so there are five left.

Gossip Girl: Thirteen episodes will be produced. Seven episodes have aired, so there are six left.

Heroes: Eleven episodes will be produced. Eight episodes have aired, so there are three left.

House: Twelve episodes will be produced. Seven episodes have aired, so there are five left.

Lost: Eight episodes will be produced. None have aired yet, so there are eight episodes left.

The Office: Twelve half-hour episodes will be produced. Eleven half-hour episodes have aired, so there is one half-hour episode left.

Pushing Daisies: Nine episodes will be produced. Five episodes have aired, so there are four left.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online