Friday, November 9, 2007

the mtvU Woodies

So last night I was honored to be asked to work the red carpet for the mtvU Woodies, and although the chaos was a lot for me to handle it ended up being a pretty fun night. Yes, I saw Pete Wentz and Jenny Lewis, chatted with the lovely Tokyo Police Club and took loads of pictures, but the little dork in me was so pumped to see two of the three members of Guster. They ended up taking home the award for "Good Woddie" for the band's create of Reverb, and so later in the night I got up the courage to personally say hi. What resulted from that was a Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy Josh Cain from Motion City Soundtrack walk by, to which Ryan grabbed him to take a picture. Classic.


My whole red carpet experience can be found here.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online