Saturday, August 20, 2005

Don't You Forget About Me

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been laying low since I've returned to the states, catching up with friends, emails, and cheap drinks in New Jersey. I found an apartment in one day (who knew?) and now will be living in Brooklyn. I will sincerely miss my place in the Lower East Side, but love my new place. A little change never hurt anyone, right?

So my computer is still being repaired, and I believe that I have managed to save all my pictures from the summer (phew). If all goes well, I will be able to upload some music tomorrow. I'll attempt to do a new band each day this week, culminating in a kick-ass mix for you to enjoy. And keep checking the website for magazine updates. Next issue will be out in September (hopefully) and already has an amazing lineup of artists.

Slowly, but surely, am getting back into the swing of things.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online