Thursday, August 25, 2005

London Calling Part I

It's taking me a little longer than anticipated to catch up/adjust back to life on this side of the ocean. The magazine is now going to press early October, opposed to September. I'm still reloading everything back on to my computer. Moving into a new apartment is a pain, yet exciting. And I have one week left before I officially enter my last year of school. Things are changing.

Monday was a fantastic return back into New York. It was nice to see the GoStation boys play a great set at Arlene's. If you haven't seen them yet, go check them out next Monday for the last night of their residency.

I miss London, more than I thought I would. The six weeks went far too quickly and it was just when I felt I got a hold on the city and it's life, I had to leave. I guess I'll just have to return sooner than later.

Today and tomorrow I'll finally give you a selection of my favorite acts I saw this summer, culminating in my latest mix early next week. If I forget to tell you tomorrow, go check out A Brief Smile on Saturday at TISWAS.

London Calling Part I:

The Boy Least Likely To (website)

  • Be Gentle With Me
  • I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star

    Editors (website)
    Editors

    Editors

  • Someone Says
  • Fingers In The Factories

    The Subways (website)
    The Subways @ Camden Barfly

    The Subways @ Camden Barfly

  • No Goodbyes
  • Mary

    FeverKing (website)
    FeverKing at Bar One Four

    FeverKing sit down for an interview

  • Genius Boy
  • White Bus

    More tomorrow.

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online