Monday, July 2, 2007

Under My Umbrella...ella-ella-a-a

I'm not ashamed to admit that my "jam of the summer" as those morning DJs call it is Rihanna's "Umbrella." I actually hated the song when I first heard it and then it was stuck in my head all day and I found myself actually singing it in my head while bouncing down the street. Now, I get really really excited each time I hear it (which is a lot, as I'm sure you know). I think it might be the whole "ela ela a a" part that really catches me. Who knows.

I found a cover via the other guilty pleasure of mine, Perez Hilton by a guy named Scott Simon. It's not fantastic, but kinda cool. Very Postal Service wanna-be and could be a contender for a Guilt By Association Volume 2. Any reason to listen to this song over and over and over again is fine by me.

  • Rihanna - Umbrella
  • Scott Simon - Umbrella
  • 1 Comment:

    Lane Joshua said...

    This is a greaat blog

    blogger templates | Make Money Online