Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lost Link Of The Day

I've been sending daily emails to my friends and co-workers with various Lost related links, and figured I might as well let everyone else enjoy. I'll copy and paste my emails here, and most of the time I'll make fair warnings if any spoilers are involved. This week's episode is a Juliet-centric episode. It's going to be hard to beat last week's Desmond-amazingness, but I'm sure our Lost friends will throw something just as crazy at us. Is this season the best, or what?

I know some of you don’t like any spoilers, but here’s two clips from this Thursday’s episode. I promise that these are official ABC promotional clips, and coming from someone who watches them each week, it doesn’t give anything big away. It’s just a nice way to ease the pain of having to wait 7 whole days for a new episode.

Watch at your own risk:









Via Kristen at E!Online

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online