Monday, July 11, 2005

Back

Hi all -- just wanted to write a quick post to let all of you know I'm back in London. It was quite a bizarre weekend as you can imagine, I am thanking my lucky stars that my flight was when it was Thursday morning. Oxegen was fantastic. I'll have a complete review up tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how much work I have to do otherwise. It feels a little strange getting back here today, I passed by two of the sites on my bus ride in from the airport. There's a huge memorial up at Kings Cross that is quite beautiful. I took the tube and it was fine, but a little odd, if you can imagine. Anyways, the city of London is a fantastic place and it's people are amazing. My thoughts are out to all the families and friends of those missing.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online