Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I want to hear what you have got to say

Can't. stop. listening. Officially. addicted. to. The Subways.

Don't believe me yet? Watch.
Rock & Roll Queen (windows media player)
Rock & Roll Queen (real player)

Oh Yeah (windows media player)
Oh Yeah (real player)

That's what I thought.

I had big plans for lots of shows this week, but instead I have to put on my other cultural hat that doesn't involve dive bars and small clubs. Last night I saw the artist formerly known as Ross Gellar a.k.a David Schwimmer in Neil Labute's new play Some Girls. Not terrible, but the poor guy will never be seen as anything but a friend. Tonight I'm off to the Royal Albert Hall for the BBC Proms. But tomorrow I'll be back to normal. I think. Well, Liz comes to town in 2 days, so I suppose this weekend will be anything but normal.

1 Comment:

mike said...

Fragmented.sentences. Rule.

As do the Subways, though it seems opinion is largely divided on them

blogger templates | Make Money Online