Sunday, March 18, 2007

sxsw 2007

Holy crap! That was fun. I'm still in Austin for another night, but I don't have the stamina or the cash to make it back downtown for any more shows. I always say I need a vacation after this "vacation" and it is once again a very true statement. I had a blast, though. A full recap will be coming up, but here's a list of bands that I saw this year in Austin.

Hot Club de Paris
The Pipettes
The Rapture
Tally Hall
Birdmonster
Apples In Stereo
Les Savy Fav
The Fratellis (x2)
Ra Ra Riot
Mika
Amy Winehouse (x2)
Eisley
Cold War Kids
Jamie T
Badly Drawn Boy
Kings Of Leon
Buzzcocks
Office
Datarock
Illinois
Matt and Kim
Tokyo Police Club
Foreign Islands
Jim Boggio
Kristoffer Regnstam
WinterKids
Thunderbirds Are Now
The Good, The Bad, And The Queen (ok, so I was standing outside, couldn't get in)
Malajube
Trainwreck Riders
Cameron McGill
Cloud Cult
White Rabbits
Golem
The Changes

35 bands, 37 shows, and 3 panels in 4 days = Rachael exhausted.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online