Monday, March 26, 2007

White Rabbits @ Bowery Ballroom

Okay, it's official. I love the White Rabbits. After an incredibly exhausting week of going out every single night (not so glamorous, I promise you) I was tempted to stay in and get an early night. But there's only one (okay maybe 3) bands that could get me out when everything else is telling me to stay in, and that's the power of the Rabbits.

I wrote a blog post for cmj.com about the show last night and included Wes's pictures (thanks!). Check out the post here.



I also found this very funny video diary of their trip to SXSW. A must-see, if I say so myself.



Don't forget that their debut album Fort Nightly will be out May 22 on Say Hey Records. I can vouch that it's one of the best releases of the year.

Check out a bunch of new songs on their myspace.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online