Friday, September 28, 2007

Come celebrate Pop Tarts Suck Toasted!

I'll do my best to refrain from being too gushy, but I have to say that I'm so excited for Saturday night when everyone will be out at Cake Shop to celebrate the two-year anniversary of the fantastic blog, Pop Tarts Suck Toasted. You may think I'm biased since I'm the girlfriend of said blogger, but I can clearly remember reading Pat's blog even before I had ever met him. For the past two years he's provided us with unique insight on bands that I know I would have never had heard of otherwise, complete with thoughtful opinions and pride in his taste and his home in Staten Island. Although I may disagree with this whole toasted thing, and some of the music may not be exactly my cup of tea, I always know that whatever he has to say is passionate and honest. You can't get that in a lot of blogs these days, so come out Saturday night for some wonderful bands and an even more wonderful blogger. Congrats love, I'm so proud of you! (Okay, that was a little gushy).

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online