Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wakey!Wakey! | Fading Like The Fourth

Like Jukebox, Wakey!Wakey! has taken on his own residency, but at the comfy and snazzy venue Rockwood Music Hall just around the corner. Every Thursday the New York native has wowed the crowd, playing a ton of new songs, some that he had just finished that day. There's one new song that I immediate fell for, a Lower East Side love tune that Mike feels may be too personal, but could be one of the most heartfelt and geniune songs I've heard in a very long time. The video below is not of that song, but I felt the need to mention it. Hopefully I'll get an MP3 or video of it soon. The song below is "Fading Like The Fourth" off of Wakey!'s upcoming album that will be out really really soon (or so they tell me).


0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online