Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday @ Indaba Loft

I feel reenergized today. Yesterday was a bit rough—I was hungover and exhausted for most of the day, but managed to make it out til about 11 PM when I decided to call it quits. After a nice sleep and a lot of water, I'm ready to go back out there. Let's see if I can make it to Highline Ballroom for Islands tonight. Probably doubtful, but it's early, so let's be optimistic.

Today at the Indaba Loft are some of Underrated's all-time favorites, from A Brief Smile kicking things off to Tim Williams (who killed it last night at the Dovecote Showcaset), Mason Proper, The Jaguar Club...you name it, we probably booked them.

Indaba Loft is located at 268 Bowery. It is a free show for all ages, and free beer for those 21+. See you there!

  • A Brief Smile - Big Sky
  • Let's Go Sailing - Icicles
  • Tim Williams - Novel
  • Mason Proper - My My (Bad Fruit)
  • The Jaguar Club - The Sirens
  • Mancino - Five Blades
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online