Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Issue FIVE

Oh boy, so the madness of the concert is over, and we are eagerly working on the next issue of Underrated Magazine to kick off year #2. And boy, is it kicking. Yes that's right: The French Kicks.

Just confirmed them as the cover of the next issue. I get to follow them around on Saturday as they bring me to their favorite hot spots in the city. What could be cooler? Checking out El Jezel play at The Knitting Factory after. Looking forward to meeting up with George, Jessica, & Dan again. It's going to be a good weekend, I can tell.

Interviews are gearing up for the next few weeks, so naturally I will give you all the dirt and secrets that won't be printed. So far we've confirmed The French Kicks, White Hassle, Maverick, Hopewell, El Jezel, Mando Diao, The Bravery, and Man In Gray. This one's going to be a good one. Issue FIVE of Underrated Magazine will be released on March 10, just in time for me to shut off the computer, shut off my phone, hop on a plane for a 10 day getaway in Florence. Oh man, will I need it!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online