Thursday, February 3, 2005

It's early

It is currently 6:01 AM. I went to bed a few hours ago and I now have class in 2. I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face and woke up from pure excitement. I still can't believed it happened. The little magazine that could had it's one year anniversary concert and it was a huge success. Who would have thought?

Because of the time and the lack of sleep, and lets face it: alcohol still running through my body, I’ll keep this short and have a much more detailed re-cap of the night coming up, complete with pictures. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank every single person who was involved in last night's show: from Tribeca Rock Club, to my wonderful wonderful staff of hard working women, to each of the bands that played (you all rocked!), and to all that came out on a Wednesday night to support the cause. It was truly an amazing thing for me to see and have all of you there to share it with. I had so much fun. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Cheers, to a great night, and hopefully many more to come..

blogger templates | Make Money Online