Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bridge & Tunnel

I feel so out of the loop here in good ol Jersey. Yesterday was spent driving around aimlessly listening to music, just to have something to do. It's funny, this whole year kicked me in the ass, without a second to breathe most of the time, and now here I am, without a thing in the world to do. Honestly, it scares me. I'm without job because my boss suddenly was called for jury duty, and that scares me the most. Money is becoming a dire issue. So what was my answer to that problem? Poker. I was up $30 at one point last night, and then all the beer started to kick in. At 4 in the morning, I lost the $10 I put in and was drunk. Welcome to New Jersey.

With that said, I apologize if I am not all that exciting with this posts. I'll try and put together some mp3s later today, lord knows I'll have nothing to do. I won't be going to any shows until I make the trek back into the city on Friday for some crazy show hopping: El Jezel, Snowden, and The Wrens, oh my! Hopefully that will give me the good kick in the butt I need. But remember, this is all in preparation for next week's craziness. I'm shocked it's actually almost here. Oh and the god forsaken printers that are out to give me a nervous breakdown? Keep your fingers crossed that they will come through in time. And if not, well, you can expect me to be quite the alcoholic.

In honor of my worthlessness in suburbia, here's The Honorary Title's fab song: Bridge and Tunnel (mp3, right click save as).

I'll improve later, I promise.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online