Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bridge & Tunnel

I feel so out of the loop here in good ol Jersey. Yesterday was spent driving around aimlessly listening to music, just to have something to do. It's funny, this whole year kicked me in the ass, without a second to breathe most of the time, and now here I am, without a thing in the world to do. Honestly, it scares me. I'm without job because my boss suddenly was called for jury duty, and that scares me the most. Money is becoming a dire issue. So what was my answer to that problem? Poker. I was up $30 at one point last night, and then all the beer started to kick in. At 4 in the morning, I lost the $10 I put in and was drunk. Welcome to New Jersey.

With that said, I apologize if I am not all that exciting with this posts. I'll try and put together some mp3s later today, lord knows I'll have nothing to do. I won't be going to any shows until I make the trek back into the city on Friday for some crazy show hopping: El Jezel, Snowden, and The Wrens, oh my! Hopefully that will give me the good kick in the butt I need. But remember, this is all in preparation for next week's craziness. I'm shocked it's actually almost here. Oh and the god forsaken printers that are out to give me a nervous breakdown? Keep your fingers crossed that they will come through in time. And if not, well, you can expect me to be quite the alcoholic.

In honor of my worthlessness in suburbia, here's The Honorary Title's fab song: Bridge and Tunnel (mp3, right click save as).

I'll improve later, I promise.

2 Comments:

qishaya said...

Original christian shoes are first category in alter. They are so much appealing louboutin shoes so, ample of women can not pause to get their hands on them. cheap christian louboutin However, these shoes are not economical. christian louboutin So adequate of women cannot present these shoes. christian louboutin heels Christian Louboutin Replica is presenting the textbook thing for these people. christian louboutin sandals It is present masses of fashionable shoes in an economical rate. christian pumps You know that unique shoes are posh to buy. christian sandals Nevertheless do not think that exchange a shoe with christian louboutin pumps magnificent create of top trait is hard. Now a time model are presented. louboutin pumps But if you hardship attribute cargo look discount christian louboutin for these replicas in a trustworthy position & set an order for your beloved shoes christian louboutin sale

love-up-you said...

When the occasion calls for you to be discriminating in pandora uk choosing for the perfect accessories to glam up your pandora bracelets uk entire ensemble, the perfect answer is premium fashion jewelry. pandora necklaces uk It is not as expensive as the real thing, silver necklace uk but it can be as pretty and classic too. You do pandora earrings uk not have to be a hotel heir to wear fabulous yet expensive cheap earrings items whenever the need arises, for you can new pandora earrings count on trendy accent pieces to complement your look.Fashion jewelry is made of less valuable materials like synthetic stones, pandora rings in place of more valuable materials such as precious metals and gems. However, the look pandora ring achieved while wearing these faux trends is the same when you do wear the real deal. pandora rings uk But this is where your discerning eye comes into work.

blogger templates | Make Money Online