Monday, May 16, 2005

Music Video Monday

I started to resort back to my addict ways by playing online poker at work. Never a good sign. So instead, I did a little music video watching. I've stopped watching MTV and even Fuse due to the fact that I never see any *new* videos, or any that are even worth watching. Thank god for the internet.

Music Video Monday (has a nice right to it eh? we'll see if it lasts)

  • Beck - Gameboy Homeboy
  • Bloc Party - Little Thoughts
  • Bright Eyes - When The President Talks To God (Live on Jay Leno)
  • Death Cab for Cutie - Title and Registration
  • Guster - Careful
  • Interpol- Slow Hands
  • Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less
  • Kings of Leon - The Bucket
  • Longwave - Tidal Wave
  • Mando Diao - You Can't Steal My Love
  • Nellie McKay - Manhattan Avenue (live from Fez)
  • Regina Spektor - Carbon Monoxide
  • Rilo Kiley - It's a Hit
  • Rockets & Cars - The Protest
  • Saves The Day - The Funeral
  • Snow Patrol - Chocolate
  • Stephen Kellogg + The Sixers - You've Changed
  • The Comas - Tonight on the WB
  • The Five O'Clock Heroes - Head Games
  • The GoStation - Wandering Away
  • The Honorary Title - Everything I Once Had
  • The Secret Machines - The Road Leads Where It's Led
  • The Shins - Know Your Onion
  • The Stills - Love and Death
  • The Walkmen- We've Been Had
  • TV On The Radio- Staring at the Sun

    Kinda makes you wish you had popcorn, no?

  • 2 Comments:

    Ragge said...

    Are you saying that you saw all these on music videos on MTV?? I thought this channel had converted to Hip Hop and R n'B, only, the last three years..

    Rachael said...

    no no -- this is my answer to the fact that there are no good videos on MTV. And that's when they actually show videos. Thankfully bands are still making the videos, and you can watch them online.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online