Tuesday, May 3, 2005

I will not freak out

Okay so pictures of Crystal Skulls from this weekend in DC may get up sometime this week, however we missed most of the show and I had to get those damn Xs on my hand again. (But take a look to that little countdown on the side, we're at less than a month oh yes oh yes).

So I'm a bit on the edge, we're at less than a week until I have to send this issue to the printer. I'm trying to breathe. I will not sleep. I love coffee, it is my friend. The end.

Tonight: Seth Kallen @ Canal Room, 7 PM
Tomorrow: Dave Lear @ Black Betty, 9 PM

Needed: some energy or extra time if you have some. Coffee and cigarettes work too. Speaking of coffee and cigarettes, they are trying to out-law smoking in Jersey now. Last night I brought my laptop to the diner (my home away from home) to enjoy unlimited coffee and old friends when someone started to say that yesterday they were voting to put a smoking ban on my home-state. Not cool. Leave Jersey alone.

Oh yeah, and someone was murdered right around the corner from my apartment. A little freaky, yes.
.

And I'm going to be a complete dork and tell you right now that I am obsessed with the new Mac OS Tiger. If you are a mac freak like me, wait til you see the convience of Dashboard. It's so fun. And my mail program has never looked so snazzy. I heart Steve Jobs.

Okay, I'm done now, I swear. Most cracked out post ever. Can you tell I'm a little overwhelmed? I shouldn't post blogs, but alas, procrastination helps all.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online