Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday how I love thee

Ah one week down, one to go before most responsibilities are out the window and it's smooth sailing to my birthday, the show, and then London baby.

I will however be taking a mini-break this weekend to finally go see my good friend Josh down in DC. Yes, I know I have a billion and one things to do. Yes, I know I probably wont get much work done down there. But I'm itching to drive and I got us tickets for Crystal Skulls show on Sunday. (Tonight's show at Bowery was sold out, and 21+). So quit hounding me, I need a break.

If you are in town this weekend (and not at Coachella like I wish I was right now) there are a bunch of great shows. Tonight I'll be seeing This Radiant Boy do their Philly thing in Brooklyn. Won't you join me?

Friday:
This Radiant Boy at Galapagos, 7:30 PM
Crystal Skulls at Bowery, sold out
Pilot To Gunner at Rothko, 8:00 PM
NYCSmoke opens for The New York Dolls at Irving Plaza, sold out

Saturday:
Phantom Planet at Knitting Factory, 7:00 PM & 11:00 PM
Q and Not U at Northsix, 9:00 PM

And an extra treat, some Crystal Skulls to kick off the weekend.
Airport Motels
No Room For Change

See you Monday!

2 Comments:

Azhar Hussein said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: The Coolest Guy On The Planet

advance cash day same said...

Hello Rachael, I’m just searching the web for the
next big thing on fee loan low payday and noticed your great
site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was
looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I
see now why I found your great website when I was
searching for fee loan low payday related information and I’m
thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an
exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read
(It’s a keeper).

blogger templates | Make Money Online