Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday how I love thee

Ah one week down, one to go before most responsibilities are out the window and it's smooth sailing to my birthday, the show, and then London baby.

I will however be taking a mini-break this weekend to finally go see my good friend Josh down in DC. Yes, I know I have a billion and one things to do. Yes, I know I probably wont get much work done down there. But I'm itching to drive and I got us tickets for Crystal Skulls show on Sunday. (Tonight's show at Bowery was sold out, and 21+). So quit hounding me, I need a break.

If you are in town this weekend (and not at Coachella like I wish I was right now) there are a bunch of great shows. Tonight I'll be seeing This Radiant Boy do their Philly thing in Brooklyn. Won't you join me?

Friday:
This Radiant Boy at Galapagos, 7:30 PM
Crystal Skulls at Bowery, sold out
Pilot To Gunner at Rothko, 8:00 PM
NYCSmoke opens for The New York Dolls at Irving Plaza, sold out

Saturday:
Phantom Planet at Knitting Factory, 7:00 PM & 11:00 PM
Q and Not U at Northsix, 9:00 PM

And an extra treat, some Crystal Skulls to kick off the weekend.
Airport Motels
No Room For Change

See you Monday!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachael, I’m just searching the web for the
next big thing on fee loan low payday and noticed your great
site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was
looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I
see now why I found your great website when I was
searching for fee loan low payday related information and I’m
thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an
exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read
(It’s a keeper).

blogger templates | Make Money Online