Sunday, April 17, 2005

Notebook (2001-2005)

It was a sad and unfortunate weekend for many reasons. Friday I was so concerned that I had to be a million places all at once, that when I fell asleep at 9 PM, I knew the weekend was to be a sham. A chest cold ensued, I was asleep every hour, and watched the entire season of Freaks & Geeks for the millionth time. My cable and internet went out for 6 hours on Sunday causing a near nervous breakdown from yours truly. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a technology junkie.

And then, I said goodbye to a dear friend of mine. My cough filled interview with the very cool Dave Lear was the last my prized notebook will see. That green pal of mine has been with me since the beginning...well, since the summer before senior year of high school when I took my first journalism class at NYU. It's seen the best of times (interview with Ryan Miller of Guster as one) to the worst of times (high school hazing article) and a lot of doodles in between. I never thought I'd see the last page of it. Let's all have a moment of silence for my friend, the notebook.





You will be missed.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online