Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Something to Look Forward To

I just found out my super hip uncle in Ireland hooked me up with free tickets to this year's Oxegen Music Festival in the land of green.



On the lineup:
-Green Day
-The Frames
-The Prodigy
-Queens Of The Stone Age
-Kaiser Chiefs
-Ian Brown
-Kasabian
-Razorlight
-Bloc Party
-The Bravery
-Foo Fighters
-Keane
-The Killers
-Doves
-New Order
-The Streets
-Jimmy Eat World
-Audioslave
-James Brown
-LCD Sound System
-Death in Vegas
-The Tears
-Super Furry Animals
+ more...

Wow. I don't think I could be anymore excited. July 9 & 10 -- why aren't you coming too?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at Oxegen last year and it was an absolute blast. Much less crowded than the English festivals and more or less the same lineup. Good times.

Rachael said...

Nice -- I'm totally stoked. Any advice for an Oxegen virgin?

blogger templates | Make Money Online