Friday, May 20, 2005

Come On

What a miserable day. Not only is it raining, but the paycheck I had been waiting for 2 weeks was a lot less than anticipated. That -27 dollars in my bank account isn't going to be satisfied. Oh well.

Ok, must look on the bright side of things, so Happy Friday everyone. Tonight I head off to see Robbers on High Street and Hot Hot Heat play at Webster Hall. A big congrats goes out to my brother who graduates from Villanova University this weekend (better late then never right?) Here's the mix I'll be driving to Philly to (compiled from various blogs/insound/etc) My computer finally comes back from the hospital this weekend, yay! I bet if you right click, and save as, these end up on your computer. Or so I hear...

  • The Shout Out Louds - Very Loud
  • Ambulance Ltd - Country Gentlemen
  • Battle - Tendency
  • Brendan Benson - Me Just Purely
  • Tegan & Sara - When You Were Mine (cover)
  • The Editors - Munich
  • Okkervil River - For Real
  • Great Lake Swimmers - I Will Never See The Sun
  • The Wrens - I Guess We're Done
  • Kevin Devine - No Time Flat
  • Bishop Allen - Little Black Ache
  • Dirty Lives - Love As Laughter
  • Meneguar - House of Cats
  • Hot Hot Heat - Middle of Nowhere
  • The Sun - Must Be You
  • Stephen Malkmus- Baby C'mon
  • Snowden - Time of the Season (cover)
  • Starflyer 59 - Good Sons
  • The Sights - Circus
  • Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
  • The Redwalls - Universal Blues
  • Babyshambles - Do You Know Me

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks Rachel, I love your blog!

    Chris said...

    thanks for the songs...loving the babyshambles and the sun tracks.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online