Friday, March 4, 2005

Call me crazy

You can all breathe a sigh of relief -- my passport will be arriving Monday. I know. You were all so worried that I just might have one of those nervous breakdowns. So was I. But all is good. I'll be out of this city in less than a week with no computer, no cell phone, and no way of contacting me. Just good friends, wine, cigarettes, and the city of Florence. Do I have to come home?

Regardless, I will warn you that there will be a great lack of my pontificating for the next week. This next issue will be released at the latest on Wednesday, so I'll be stuck lining up columns and figuring out cheesy headlines until then. If you haven't subscribed, please do so. This issue is going to be the. best. one. yet.

IN the meantime, I will be taking breaks to go to some shows. I've told you before, but I'll tell you again, just for good measure:
-A Brief Smile - Tonight @ Don Hills
-Secret Machines - Sunday @ Irving
-The Upwelling - Tuesday @ Bowery
-Snowden - Wednesday @ Pianos




.
SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE FREE MAGAZINE HERE!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online