Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hint of Spring

Today was the first day in a long time that I brought my iced coffee to the park and sat outside for a good hour. It was glorious. I found out from Time Out New York that the Jack Johnson shows at Central Park in September have already sold out. Boo! How did I miss that? Well, here's hoping for a press pass.

Speaking of warm weather, the June 2 Issue Six release party is gearing up to be quite the event. The GoStation and Dave Lear are confirmed to play, and I'm still waiting for the official yes from The Upwelling and Snowden. It just may turn out to be the best birthday party ever. Lord knows I'm itching to become legal. This whole ID situation has caused a lot of issues. I don't know if I'll be able to see Man In Gray tomorrow night at Luna or The GoStation Saturday at Don Hill's. Keep your fingers crossed that something comes through. Either way you should go because they are both great bands and you may need to be my eyes and ears while I sit home sober.

Speaking of great bands and warm weather (aren't my transitions thrilling today?) the ultra-cool Snowden released it's 7" single for "Black Eyes." It's a sweet-ass song. You can download it here or purchase the 7" here.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online