Monday, December 4, 2006

Dancing Shoes: All Sparks (Phones Remix) | Editors

Holy shite. Just when I was forgetting how much I actually do, in fact, love Editors, they come out with a remix album that is, well....bonkers. (In a good way of course)

Now I'm remembering how nutty I would get when I would see them play, especially at that first NYC appearance at Rothko (RIP). Feels like ages ago, doesn't it? Well, they are still going. And going strong.

All of The Back Room was just screaming remixes from the get-go, so I'm glad to see we now have a nifty little collection. You can buy the whole EP on iTunes. This remix of "All Sparks," while not on the EP has gotten me wide awake at 8 AM. I'm having fun dancing around my room. It has replaced coffee...for now.

You can bet I will be spinning this on Thursday at The Skinny when I finally return to the dj booth. It's been since Halloween since I've last djed. Can you believe it? I can't. Well, I'm back. So get ready.

  • Editors - All Sparks (Phones Remix)
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online