Friday, December 15, 2006

One Hit Wonder Day

Well it's Friday, and I've decided to declare it "One Hit Wonder" Day at the office. I'm playing dj.

Earlier in the week, Donna Lewis' "I Love You Always Forever" randomly entered my brain and I couldn't get it out of my head. What a classic. I remember actually buying the CD single of this song. Remember when you used to buy singles? Maybe that was just me. Anyways, I used to play this song over and over again when I was at the age of 12, and here I am 10 years later doing the exact same thing.

I've decided I want a band to cover this song. It's screaming for it. Please, please, please. If you know what is good for you, you will make this song rocking and we will all be better because of it.

Thank you.

  • Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online