Thursday, February 1, 2007

This will be the last Top Chef post for a little while, I promise

....unless of course I win the Bravo contest to have the winning chef come cook at your house. Yes, I've entered that contest every day. Don't mock me.

But yay! Ilan! I knew it from the beginning. I haven't watched the whole episode just yet (I heard it was a bit of a snooze fest, but whatever), but I was so happy when I watched the last 10 minutes and heard them call my future husbands name! Horray!

From Gail's blog:

I think it is clear why, of the two, we chose Ilan as our Top Chef. They both have the passion and drive to be successful in whatever they now decide to do. But at that meal, Ilan’s food reflected not just a capable hand, but also the ability to direct a team in creating the exact meal he envisioned from the start. It was consistent, considerate and, above all else, really fun to eat. After all, isn’t that what it’s all about?

She forgot to mention that he's a hottie.

Good thing Lost is back next week or else my Wednesdays would feel pretty lackluster.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online