Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bend to the Brakes

I'm just beginning to get over my sickness, and yet now that my apartment is zero degrees (haven't put in the gas, yet) and this rain is ungodly, I fear my recovery will be postponed. That's ok. I have a lot of work to do in these next few weeks.

If you are cool and smart, not like me of course, you will head over to Sin-E tonight to see The Diggs play at a Hurricane Relief benefit show. I unfortunately cannot make it and no it’s not just because Lost is on, I have a long day today and a lot to do when I get home. But you have no excuses. They go on at 9 tonight. However, I can tell you that this fabulous band may or may not be playing at this fabulous show at Crash Mansion on Nov 18. Hmmm...

Speaking of that show...you are coming right?

Another band that may or may not be playing at that show is currently on the NME tour with The Rakes and Louis XIV. And before they grace the cover of Underrated Magazine, they got a nice write-up in NME's Radar section. Click on the picture below to read the piece.



NME or Underrated? Close call.

More details on the show coming up this week.

A Must-Download
  • The Rakes (with Bloc Party, Maximo Park and Towers of London) - 22 Grand Job (Live at Reading 2005)

    Others:
  • Calla - It Dawned On Me
  • Sam Champion - All Of Our Tomorrows
  • The Bridge Gang - Sarah's Brother
  • My Morning Jacket - Suspicious Minds
  • The Cribs - Mirror Kissers

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online