Monday, October 17, 2005

One down...Three to Go

While I had anticipated giving all you loyal readers the official lineup for the show last week, I'm still working out some of the fine details and don't want to jump the gun with anything. But hopefully throughout this week I'll be announcing more information, a little bit at a time. So today, I will make the first announcement. (By the way, the show is November 18 at Crash Mansion...so be there)

(drum roll)

Jaymay!

I felt heard of Jaymay at the beginning of this year, and in the cold cold winter, her beautiful voice warmed up my little heart. Hands down one of the most unique voices I've heard, and what this girl can do live is unbelievable. You are going to have to see it to believe it. I always like to have a singer/songwriter at the show, and have some sort of female representation. Luckily Jaymay fills both of those niches. She's fabulous, sweet, and a pleasure to listen to.

Jaymay @ The Living Room



  • Jaymay - You Are the Only One I Love
  • Jaymay - Over My Head
  • Jaymay - Letter
  • Jaymay - Lucca

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online