Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rock & Roll Queen



You know how there are some songs that you just stop and say - I want to be in this band.

This is that song.

The Subways - I Want To Hear What You Have Got To Say

It happened when I saw The Subways during the summer play at Barfly in London. I can't help but listen to their album at least once daily, and rock my heart out. I want to be in this band. And I want to sing this song. And god love bassist Mary-Charlotte. She may be gorgeous and hold her own against the boys, but her voice isn't the greatest. I think I can sing it better.

The Subways @ Camden Barfly


Maybe they'll ask me to come up on stage, and prove it?

  • The Subways play NorthSix December 7.
  • Watch The Subways on the NME tour here
  • More mp3's here.

    (I know I know, I am posting about the same bands over and over again. Forgive me, I play favorites.)

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online