Thursday, October 13, 2005

Today...is a Rainy Day

This weather is just depressing. A broken umbrella is even more so. So I decided to make a Rainy Day mix, and it made me feel better. Perhaps it will do the same for you too.

  • James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
  • Beat Radio - Treetops
  • Hard-Fi - Move On Now
  • Ryan Adams - Withering Heights
  • Doveman - Honey
  • Bloc Party - Blue Light (Engineers 'Anti-Gravity' Mix)
  • Army of Me - Come Down to DC
  • David Gray - December
  • Stars - Elevator Love Letter
  • Nightmare of You - Marry Me
  • Youth Group - Piece of Wood
  • A Brief Smile - Rainy Day
  • The Subways - Lines of LIght
  • Matt Pond PA - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
  • New Order - Temptation (Secret Machines Remix)
  • The Upwelling - Lissa's Song
  • The Undisputed Heavyweights - Roll Your Windows Down
  • Saints + Lovers - Like It Was Yesterday
  • Split Over Drapes - Do You Know Where You Are
  • Levy - On The Dance Floor


    However, tonight I will venture out in this weather, all for the love of music. Any excuse to leave work early is a good one, but a free show for Beat Radio is even better. They go on at 7 at Sin-E.

    Afterwards I'll head up to Scenic to check out yet another free show (I like this): Loveless Music Group's showcase featuring Saints + Lovers, Downtown, among others.


    Maybe by the time I'll get home tonight the rain will have stopped. Or maybe I'll just buy a new umbrella. Either way...

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online