Friday, April 7, 2006

Friday...woot woot

I have never been more thrilled for a weekend. I can't wait to sit in front of my computer all day while figuring out what the hell some of these crazy html codes really mean. Oh wait. I do that on the weekdays too.

Strange.

But all I know is that it will be worth it in the end, because the new website is going to be so pretty you are going to want to call it up every night and take it out to dinner. Just don't expect too much in return, if you know what I mean.

Don't forget Seth Kallen is playing tonight at Lions Den, and The Gaskets at Pianos. Tomorrow, Rob from The Hard Tomorrows is playing solo at our favorite venue, Rockwood Music Hall.

And to get you into the weekend mood...

  • Beat Radio - Mexico

  • blogger templates | Make Money Online