Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Oh mon dieu!

So I'm in French class this morning, staring off into space (I have a month left of college, mind you) when I see a little IM icon grace my sidekick. While our professor (who is a year older than me, mind you) is writing some ridiculous grammar on the board, I stealthily check to see what someone could have to say to me this early in the morn'. It was Jerry with a link to some Tom Vek news. This perked me right up, as I clicked the link and waited for it to load his blog.

It's a little screen, this sidekick, so you have to scroll down a lot. So I'm scrolling away underneath my French workbook (so as not to be seen and subsequently had a ruler smacked at me...I kid) and then I see the headline:

Tom Vek Only Has One Testicle

I gasped. Loudly. So loud in fact that my professor stopped speaking, and the room turned around to see what was up. So naturally i hit my water bottle to the ground and mumbled something in French to the effect that there was a bug.

"Désolé, j'ai pensé que j'ai vu une insecte, désolé"

A certain je ne sais quoi look on my professors face and then she went back to teaching. I went back to the sidekick.

Luckily after some scrolling (and a little drooling over Tom's shirt that says "Just Do Me" (um, okay, call me), I realized that Mr. Yeti had made a clever little joke. Turns out he's teamed up with ONE of the TEST ICICLES for a little side project that is no different than some college students playing together while drinking a beer on the weekend. A little different I'd say.

I can't listen to anything on myspace at work so how do they sound?

Jerry says one thumb (or testicle, I suppose) up.

This blog just got a little dirtier.

In completely unrelated news, it's quite cold outside in New York today. What happened to spring?

This still warms me right up:

4 Comments:

roy_khoury12 said...

haha :D thats funny :P

qishaya said...

Original christian shoes are first category in alter. They are so much appealing louboutin shoes so, ample of women can not pause to get their hands on them. cheap christian louboutin However, these shoes are not economical. christian louboutin So adequate of women cannot present these shoes. christian louboutin heels Christian Louboutin Replica is presenting the textbook thing for these people. christian louboutin sandals It is present masses of fashionable shoes in an economical rate. christian pumps You know that unique shoes are posh to buy. christian sandals Nevertheless do not think that exchange a shoe with christian louboutin pumps magnificent create of top trait is hard. Now a time model are presented. louboutin pumps But if you hardship attribute cargo look discount christian louboutin for these replicas in a trustworthy position & set an order for your beloved shoes christian louboutin sale

shoppingugg said...

is speedily Links london Chainsapproaching and men across the earth will start stress out about it. links of london sweetie bracelet Choosing a Valentine's Gift can be somewhat grueling, friendship bracelets especially if she and you are entirely close and all you want to do is dash her sympathy during this unusual reason. links of london uk All you necessity is some planning, the little thoughts, and a whole lot of honey. links of london silver If you are mystified for an idea for the Valentines Day gift now then why not ponder a discount links of london section of .Links Of London Bracelet is the classic and thoughtful gift to believe, links of london bracelet sale however, this is regularly above people's budgets. When selecting cheap links of london bracelet Bracelet get something that she will like, attire and show off to her links. links of london bracelet uk If she never wears jewels then bountiful her a wristlet is a very discount links of london bracelets risky and inadvisable gift.

www.publicidad.org.es said...

Wow, there is a great deal of useful data above!

blogger templates | Make Money Online