Friday, April 7, 2006

I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star | The Boy Least Likely To

Let me introduce to you my new show companion:

trader joes apples

They made their debut last night at night one of A Brief Smile's residency at Fat Baby.

Since I'm on a mini-detox, I need to keep myself occupied when I'm at shows. I'm so obsessed with Trader Joes and found myself in Union Square meeting Jocelyn before we headed downtown. I ran quickly into the store with a strange craving for an apple. They don't sell just one apple, so the nice store clerk led me to what I know call the holy wall. There, on a rack in front of me, were these delicious treats. I quickly grabbed the sliced apples, paid for them, and was crunching away en route.

Jocelyn thought I was a bit crazy, but as soon as she tasted one, she understood. They are crispity delicious with just the right sweetness. God damn. So good.

So if you see me at a show, ask for an apple. I'll introduce you to my little friend.

  • The Boy Least Likely To - I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star

    (Forgive this post. There will be better ones on their way today. I just am so embedded with html coding the new website that I needed a break, and the apples were on my mind. They really are that good)

  • 1 Comment:

    business grants said...

    Do you know or have you ever heard of Gotting Money from business grants ..If you are interested in finding out how to get more info on business grants visit us at http://allgrants4u.com... There are so many things you can get grants for.. Homes, school, work, business, college..ect.. Find out how everybody is getting money from business grants today... Quit living in poverty educate yourself and improve your life..

    blogger templates | Make Money Online