Friday, April 7, 2006

I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star | The Boy Least Likely To

Let me introduce to you my new show companion:

trader joes apples

They made their debut last night at night one of A Brief Smile's residency at Fat Baby.

Since I'm on a mini-detox, I need to keep myself occupied when I'm at shows. I'm so obsessed with Trader Joes and found myself in Union Square meeting Jocelyn before we headed downtown. I ran quickly into the store with a strange craving for an apple. They don't sell just one apple, so the nice store clerk led me to what I know call the holy wall. There, on a rack in front of me, were these delicious treats. I quickly grabbed the sliced apples, paid for them, and was crunching away en route.

Jocelyn thought I was a bit crazy, but as soon as she tasted one, she understood. They are crispity delicious with just the right sweetness. God damn. So good.

So if you see me at a show, ask for an apple. I'll introduce you to my little friend.

  • The Boy Least Likely To - I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star

    (Forgive this post. There will be better ones on their way today. I just am so embedded with html coding the new website that I needed a break, and the apples were on my mind. They really are that good)

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online