Wednesday, April 12, 2006

If You Leave Me Now | Chicago

For reasons unbeknownst to me I can't stop listening to Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now" today. It immediately has risen to #6 on my iTunes top 25.

Sorry for the lack of interesting updates today. I'm feeling quite under the weather and have a general frustration with everything today. When I don't get a lot of sleep I tend to be very crabby. To ease that situation, apparently playing the same song over and over again helps. Especially this one.

  • Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

  • 1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hello rachael!
    could you please please please send me song of chicago on icq???this song is so wonderful. maybe you can. 311-870-360 is my icq number. i would be so grateful.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online