Sunday, March 19, 2006

Farewell Ride

Bye bye Austin.

It's been fun, but now (at this ungodly hour) I must go. It was a weekend full of some great music but looking back now, most were bands I knew were already great. I somehow missed all the big shows (Morrissey, Flaming Lips, Beastie Boys, etc) and missed all the 24281748 bands that I had never heard of. Somewhere in the middle of all that was me. I have some new favorites (ahem, Birdmonster) and solidified my love for others (Tapes 'n Tapes, come back to NYC please).

All in all, I found the weekend quite successful.

Iron Cactus: thank you for all those wonderful margaritas. I couldn't have (or probably could have done it better) without you.

Band by band post will arrive this evening after this long flight and some much needed sleep.

Apparently the blogosphere slacked off during SXSW and didn't post. So here I am, kinda. I tried to keep up!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online