Monday, March 6, 2006

SXSW Countdown

So, in exactly nine days I will depart for Austin, Texas to take part in what I've been told is the premiere music festival. Everyone says I'm going to love Austin. I think I already do.

But with everything that has gone on in my life, I haven’t had time to prepare myself for this trip. I'm a bit, to say the least, overwhelmed. I finally secured a place to stay, and my flight, so that was half the battle. Now is the fun stuff - scoping out the bands, making my schedule, and getting my dancing shoes on.

Luckily, there are some fine people out there that have done this all before. Crackers United have posted their guide to the festival, which has luckily alleviated my stress. Check out the very comprehensive, and useful post here.

Hey did I mention I'm DJing their show on Wednesday? Don't miss it.



Buy tickets here

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online