Wednesday, March 1, 2006

In The Beginning | The Stills

Forgive me if any posts today are nonsensical. Let's just say that last night's DJ soiree ran later than expected, and drink tickets get me everytime. I had a blast and beyond though, so come out on Friday to hear what I've got in store for y'all next.

I just said y'all. Ok, moving on.

As exciting as DJing last night was, that was easily trumped by finding a NEW song by my much loved Canadians The Stills. Yes, people. They are back with a new album, Without Feathers due to be in stores May 9, and whole bunch of tour dates, including two shows in April at Mercury. Holy bananans.

So, I dont love the new track yet. But that's just because Logic Will Break Your Heart is probably in my top 10 CDs of all time. This new lineup, and a bit of a different sound is going to take some getting used to. But that's not to say that the song isn't good, given you forget the mastery of their previous efforts. It's just not wow.

I expect the rest of the album to be wow.

View all of their upcoming shows and more info on the new album here.

Let me know what you think of the new track.

  • The Stills - In The Beginning

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online